Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Sayings

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2



2 comments:

trish said...

Dear Ms. Mimi Sue,
Thank you for your kindness shared on my blog. Each new day has been bringing me hope as I continue to turn my thoughts and my eyes to Jesus. I miss my dad very much and as time continues, my heart will heal.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for you sweet comment. You have such good pictures from the home tour, My camera would only take like 40 so I'm a little sad that I coudln't get more. Thank you so so so much for setting up the home tour. I absolutely LOVED it. It was so fun to see such beautiful homes, yours included. Usually I go to home tours and come home feeling crudy about my own home. It was so neat to see such beautiful homes that didn't nessacarily have brand new furniture, but were still so beautiful and cozy feeling.