Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Tag to Copy

I saw this adorable idea over at The Beehive Cottage and decided to make some for a few friends.  (You do know that I haven't had an original idea since 1986.)  Anyway, Maryjane has some wonderful projects and is so willing to share her creativity with her closest friends. 


Have a fun and safe New Years Eve!

7 comments:

Julie Harward said...

She always has such good ideas and I do love this one! Happy New Year! :D

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Original ideas aren't my specialty either :-) I'm always amazed at all of the creativity here in blog land!
Happy New Year to you and your family :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

GRAMS said...

I love mine. Than you. Had fun yesterday

Brenda Kula said...

Maryjane is wonderful. But then so ARE YOU!
Brenda

Linda said...

There's plenty of creativity to share, right? The tags are so cute, and I love your header photos! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...hope you have a Happy New Year, too! XO

Connie said...

Thanks for sending us to her blog. Such a cute idea. Happy New Year!

Manuela@TPOH said...

Pretty tag!

Happy New Year!

Manuela