Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dollar Store Polka Dot Glasses

 
 
Everything's A Dollar
 
at the Dollar Store!

Edited to say:
I got them at the Dollar Tree! 


11 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are so fun! Such a great retro look!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a great find and $1 amazing...I am going to the dollar store!

Carol

Art and Sand said...

I have got to check out the Dollar Store - I have a thing for red polka dots.

Primitive Stars said...

Sweet, love them and the price, Francine.

Perfectly Printed said...

Ok these are too cute!!! Like the others I'm headed to the dollar store! Like I need more glasses but these are just the best!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Those are so cute! I love that they are red.

Scrap for Joy said...

Cuuute! The big question...which $ store? I am dotty for dots! I need to look for these, too. It's a good thing we don't all live in the same neighborhood! Ha!
xoxo
Joyce

June said...

So cute Mimi! I love anything with polka dots.
Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for me. You blessed me my friend!
hugs...

Michle said...

Ok the name of the dollar store? Dollar Tree? Dollar General? Family Dollar? Would love to have some!

Leslie said...

These are GREAT!!!! guess I will be making a trip to the dollar tree.

GardenOfDaisies said...

My sister would LOVE these! She's the red girl in our family.