Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Monday, December 1, 2014

Sunday Sayings (Monday Edition)






"One of the most important things I've learned in life is to ignore what people say.  I watch what they do instead."  Anonymous


10 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Actions speak louder than words!

Kerin said...

Great advice!
Your flowers are beautiful, and what a treat for this time of year :)

K.

June said...

I LOVE this quote Mimi! Thank you for the lift today with this beautiful post and thank you for your lovely message to me.
sending hugs your way...

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

As always, love! xox

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Oh I do so love those, reminders of Spring on this dreary winters day. Not quite winter yet but its been here awhile in Michigan.
Janice

Donna said...

I love all your Sunday sayings.

Enjoy your week, Mimi!

Angie said...

Just saw your red and white checked wallpapered bathroom on Pinterest. Where did you find that awesome wallpaper? I would love it for my kitchen.

Simple Home said...

So well said Mimi! Character counts :) Lovely Spring photo to go with this quote. Have a blessed day, my friend!

Donna said...

Popping in to say hello to you. Enjoy your summer, my friend!

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Pembesar Penis
[-] Agen Vimax Asli