Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Monday, December 1, 2014

Sunday Sayings (Monday Edition)






"One of the most important things I've learned in life is to ignore what people say.  I watch what they do instead."  Anonymous


10 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Actions speak louder than words!

Kerin said...

Great advice!
Your flowers are beautiful, and what a treat for this time of year :)

K.

June said...

I LOVE this quote Mimi! Thank you for the lift today with this beautiful post and thank you for your lovely message to me.
sending hugs your way...

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

As always, love! xox

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Oh I do so love those, reminders of Spring on this dreary winters day. Not quite winter yet but its been here awhile in Michigan.
Janice

Donna said...

I love all your Sunday sayings.

Enjoy your week, Mimi!

Angie said...

Just saw your red and white checked wallpapered bathroom on Pinterest. Where did you find that awesome wallpaper? I would love it for my kitchen.

Simple Home said...

So well said Mimi! Character counts :) Lovely Spring photo to go with this quote. Have a blessed day, my friend!

Donna said...

Popping in to say hello to you. Enjoy your summer, my friend!

Naomi (Angel Numbers) said...

That's one good suggestion to live peacefully! Regards Naomi Dreams