Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Monday, November 17, 2008

I've Got Mail

Look what came in the mail! I ordered a few things from the cutest Etsy shop on the block. It's called Little Pink Studio. I love the Christmas themed bingo cards, gold foil crowns, wings and silver birds. And of course they were adorably packaged. I am a sucker for cute packaging (I once bought a needlework pattern that I didn't really like but it came in the cutest red and white checked container!)
And Cerri sent me a little chocolate bar with her sweet little pink logo on it. I can't eat it, it's too cute!Don't you just love getting packages in the mail?

7 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Mimi, I love these little guys, people, snowmen! How adorable...I love to work on stuff like this. I bought some styrofoam but haven't done anything with it. Have you ever gone to Linda Albrecht's site? She is on my favorites...she just did some snow people that will take your breath away! Love your blog, it is very fresh and happy, I like that!
Debbie

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the packaging too! I am such a sucker for stuff like that. How fun!
Carrie

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

VERY Cute!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love that stuff! It is such a cute shop/blog.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a great package to get in the mail..

Sandra Evertson said...

Love your painted light fixture below!
Sandra Evertson

Kelli said...

Those are so sweet and I love the little snowmen too!
~kelli