Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunday Sayings

"You are the guardians of the hearth. You are the bearers of the children. You are they who nurture them and establish within them the habits of their lives. No other work reaches so close to divinity as does the nurturing of the sons and daughters of God." Gordon B Hinckley

6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I LOVE this saying!! I actually used it on our RS Bulletin Board!

Happy Sunday!

:)Rachel

Kelli said...

Beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.
~Kelli
P.s. The silhouette is a rubber stamp from a retired Stampin' Up set. Sometimes you can find them on Ebay, which is where I got mine. Some go for quite high, but once in a while, I see one for under $10.00

Sue said...

Hi Mimi Sue,
what a beautiful and meaningful quote! The flower is absolutely stunning. Hoping you are having a most blessed Sunday.
Sue

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Very true! ♥

Donna said...

Beautiful!

Hugs,
Donna

Beth at Aunties said...

I think I Love all of his quotes!
I tagged you today:)
I noticed your blogger is two posts behind for my blog. I wonder why?

Enjoy a wonderful Week!
Beth