Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sayings


"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create." Albert Einstein

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I so agree with this quote...my Dad taught me as a child how wonderful it was to use your imagination..and I always have! Too many kids now don't even know how to play. Come say hi :D

Lisa said...

Nothing more fun than putting a mirror under your chin and imagining a different home, with stairs on the ceiling. :)

Sue said...

Hi Mimi,
How true, as always enjoy you Sunday Sayings. I read your last two post enjoyed them too. I really like those knobs you put on your cabinet. Neat idea for mixing refreshing summertime drinks. Enjoy your day.
Sue

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I love this quote also, don't ya just love Albert. Mimi, when are we going to get together? I'm stressed!

cindy@stitches