Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, October 11, 2012

An Adorable New Baby

No, not a new grandbaby!  (I wish)

An adorable little dolly made by the adorable Mimi

Mimi has sooo many cute things in her Etsy Shop.

You should go on over and take a look.



The cute little baby came with her very own little puppy
finger puppet.

Not sure why I didn't take him out of his cellophane wrapper to take a picture...


What was the occasion? 

Why it was this little sweetpea's first birthday!




A new baby to love!

And no diapers to change.


9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, oh!!! she really is a sweetpea, how cute is she. The little dolly and her puppy are to adorable, what a great presant. Blessings Francine.

Lisa said...

LOVE the doll, but the baby is even better. I think I need to go find me some of those baby dolls...I'll wait on the grandbaby until my children get married. :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a cutie patootie...and the doll is adorable, too! Thanks for stopping by, Mimi!

The Gathering Place said...

Cute doll. Cute baby. I hope they liked each other!

wendy said...

Of course every little one year old girl need her own "baby".
It is very sweet.....
I am sure she will LOVE IT.

mimi said...

Good Morning Mimi :)
I have been so super busy I have been neglecting my blog and my blog friends. This morning, with a big cup of hot coffee, I decided to take a few minutes to catch up. I was so delighted to see your post!!!! First of all my little doll doesn't even compare to the cuteness of your sweet granddaughter. Oh my heavens is she precious--love those sweet cheeks!!! It looks like you had a wonderful day celebrating--Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the party :) and for this lovely post. Have a wonderful day.
Much love,
Mimi

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Awe....the new baby and sweet pea are both adorable!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

The doll is adorable and so is the baby. Yay for no diapers!

Donna said...

Little sweet pea is adorable and so is the doll! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!