Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Friday, August 8, 2008

It's About Time

I have to admit I have been a lurker for almost a year. I feel like having a blog is like having a pet, you have to feed it, take care of it, worry about it. We've been busy, we're finishing a house we've been building, we've had a new grandbaby, we've spent a couple of months in another state this year. All great excuses, I even have more. But I won't bore you. I guess I'll just start and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

You are going to enjoy blogging. You'll make lots of friends, get ideas for decorating your home and spend way too much time on your computer. But it's all fun. I'll mention your blog on my next post and introduce you to everyone who visits me.
Hugs, Rhondi