Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Sayings


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Becky, at Sweet Cottage Dreams, lost her oldest son a few days ago. Prayers for this sweet family would be appreciated.








3 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Great minds think a like!:-) Isn't wonderful how Blog Land has helped us to connect to our 'sisters' everywhere?
I have witnessed the RS motto on so many blogs:-)
BLESS YOUR HEART AND HAVE A GREAT SABBATH.

We still have some meetings to go..:-)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Mimi Sue,
I have been praying for this family since last when I read about it. I hope they're feeling all the prayers going up in their behalf. I'm sure they are.
I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I wanted to thank you for the tutorial on the fudge and felted cupcakes. How generous of you. AND... the trimwork your SIL did in your hallway is SO beautiful. Your darling Cottage is sure coming along.
Have a great week!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Thank -you for the sweet rminder to offer up prayers for our friend. I have been praying for them all weekend and will continue to do so. I really like your blog....m...