Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families on this wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for each and every one of you who reads my little blog and shares in my life. I'm thankful for those of you who take the time to leave comments and those that just come to visit. May your day be filled with love and peace and just enough turkey and trimmings. Love, Mimi

3 comments:

Just a bed of roses said...

Same to you Mimi, thankful for your friendship and love your blogs.
Thanksgiving food...I am trying ALL OF THE PIES today, that's my weakness along with chocolate.

Enjoy!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Mimi your so sweet, I am thankful for blogging friends that are so much like me. I hope you feel warm and full and loved.

cindy@stitchss

Kathleen Grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving (weekend) to you!