Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sayings


"If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today." Rotarian

4 comments:

Just a bed of roses said...

I can do that...it was similar! I know you didn't want us to remember though did you?

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sue! Oh, I missed you! Darn! But it sure looks like you had a wonderful time with the sweetpeas! They are darling!!! My grandchildren have been very sick or I would have been to watch it. They are still mending. Your home looks so warm and cozy on the inside and cute as a button with all the snow on the outside!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Julie Harward said...

Oh how true...90% of what we worry about never happens!

Annabelle said...

What I was worrying about was similar, too. So, why am I worrying about it again? :)