Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Sayings


"A great calamity is not to have failed, but to have failed to try." Anonymous

5 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

That is one of the best quotes out there. Worth its weight in gold.
Brenda

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Awe, Mimi, you're so cute. Love, Love, Love, your flowers.

big hugs
cindy@stitches

Lisa said...

I'm going to listen to this one. I know, I say that all the time...at least in my head. Thank you for the reminder.

Sue said...

So true Mimi!!
I like what you did with the trunk, beautiful color.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Lorilee said...

Wonderful quote! Regarding your visit to CC, I WISH I lived in the country! I DO live in the very back of a subdivision on the edge of town. There is a brushy area behind my house. Sadly it has been bought by a developer, and there are plans to build more houses!
Blessings,
Lorilee