Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hearts

I heart the heart shape any time of the year but especially in February.
I decided to make a few and tie them to a ribbon similar to the one I saw on
Elizabeth's blog,  Bluebird Papercrafts.






I think it turned out pretty cute.  Another thing I've found on someone's blog to copy!  I'll show you where I hung it soon.

18 comments:

★Carol★ said...

They're all so pretty, and you did a wonderful job on! My favorite is the sweet one with the cherries on top!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Love your hearts!
I think I'll take them all! lol Although I am partial to the pink polka dot one! ;-)
I like the way your window turned out. Your Mr. does pretty nice work! I LOVE being able to CHECK things off the list! WONDERFUL huh!!!
Enjoy
Mercy
looking forward to seeing your RS project picture....

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

I forgot to ask, are they wool? or felt?

Sunny Simple Life said...

Those are so cute. I am envious of you sewers. I can barely sew a button on. I love the one with the cherries.

GRAMS said...

Those are way cute. We need to play next week. What is your schedule like?

Lisa said...

Yup. Once again~Darling. If you don't get tired of hearing it, I won't get tired of saying it. DARLING!

Robin Johnson said...

So very adorable! Great job.

Hearts Turned said...

I just love your beautiful hearts! Elizabeth always has so much to inspire, doesn't she?!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

Julie

The Gathering Place said...

Very cute and festive for a dreary time of year!

Connie said...

Very cute. I need to visit her blog!

Donna said...

These are so pretty, Mimi! Love them. And what a great decoration for Valentine's Day.

Hugs,
Donna

mimi said...

Oh my goodness how very adorable. I can't wait to see where you hung them.
Happy Weekend
xoxo
Mimi

cherry said...

I HeART the cherry one! You should sell these! Sooo cute...I just love hearts..anytime of the year. cherry

Tifani said...

fun that I found your site, my mom's name is Sue and her grandbabies call her Mimi!!! I love it
Hugs
Tifani!!!

Sandy said...

I love your felt heart garland with all the pretty ribbons. Isn't E the greatest inspiration?

Lallee said...

Those turned out so cute! I love the one with cherries especially. Elizabeth is such a great inspirer with her beautiful work.

Sue said...

I love these!!...especially the one with the cherries...can't wait to see where you hang them...

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These are adorable! I especially love the cherries! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog today!