Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let the Memories Begin


The mister and I went on a little outing last week.

Can you guess by this picture where we went?

Isn't this bed of zinnias gorgeous?



Now can you guess?

 That's right!  We went to the Magic Kingdom!  (We've been to Disneyland dozens of times but it was the first time we've ever been to Disney California Adventure Park) 
 With these two little sweetpeas.  And their mommy.
 We got to spend five days with them and we had so much fun.  On Saturday we watched three soccer games.  In 90 degree heat.  But I'm not complaining.
We really had a wonderful time making a few fun memories with our adorable grandgirls.

9 comments:

Donna said...

Your granddaughters are adorable! What a fun time and lots of good memories, I'm sure.

Hugs,
Donna

Annie said...

We miss you so much. We all had a great week with you. Love you both!

The Gathering Place said...

What a fun vacation with you cute granddaughters! (And I didn't see any RAIN!)

wendy said...

With that first photo...I was going to guess the Garden of Eden...
then you showed the amusement rides, don't think they had those there.

What a wonderful 5 days!!!! I love being with my kids and grandkids...and I'd kill for some 90 degree heat about now. We still have snow on the ground. But once it melts, will it ever be a floody mess.

Kathleen Grace said...

Such precious girls! What fun to share Disney with them!

Lisa said...

I LOVE Magic Kingdom! Glad you got through the heat~that's something I usually have to work up to. I've adapted to 30 being balmy. Next time you go back, I'm riding shotgun...on the plane.

Brenda said...

What fun! I'm so happy you were able to attend! What beautiful pictures! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Hey you were in my neck of the woods.
Glad you had fun with your two sweeties.

Simple Home said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time here in So. Cal. I hope you were able to ride "Soaring Over California", it's my favorite!
Blessings,
Marcia