Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Sayings


"You need never be discouraged or afraid.  The way through difficulties has always been prepared for you, and you will find it if you exercise faith."  Henry B Eyring

10 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Lovely words and image.
Brenda

wendy said...

I'm Trying.

The Gathering Place said...

It was a great weekend, wasn't it?
I love watching conference.

Lisa said...

Wonderful, wonderful words. He's a favorite of mine.

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh Conference was good, wasn't it. I felt the need to repent after listening, always something I need to do. It seemed to reach inside me and see what I need to change.

Here is the snap bags I used.
http://www.sewthankful.com/StitchinSistersSnapHappyPattern.html

janis said...

Amen! Love the sweet deer too!

Connie said...

Just what I need! Love this quote and your photo.

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

A wonderful reminder.
Ann-Marie

Teresa said...

Lovely picture and wonderful sentiment.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wasn't General Conference wonderful! LOVE your little ironing board!!!!

Hugs,
Maryjane