Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ironing Board and Iron


Take a look at what I found the other day.



Isn't it cute?



I might even let my grandchildren play with it.

17 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh my that is so stinking cute!! I love it, and i LOVE your laundry room shelf. So cute!!

;)R.

Susan said...

That is adorable!!

The Gathering Place said...

That is a fun find! It looks cute on the shelf, but the grands will love it, too!

Julie Harward said...

That is just darling! ;D

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Grandchildren, nothin'...((I)) want to come play with it. It's SO cute!!! What a delightful find. : )

janis said...

Looks about the right size for American Girl dolls!

Lallee said...

That is very cute! So was the little man in the previous post ;-)

Connie said...

Dang! That's cute!

Vintage Gal said...

Wow ~ that is absolutely adorable. I LOVE it. whooo hooo what a find ;-)

Brenda said...

Adorable! What fun for your grandkids! I would play with it too!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH that is adorable...so cute!

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

That is the cutest thing! I would love to have one on a shelf in my laundry room.Also, I wanted to answer your question about the wallpaper in my playhouse... I can't recall the name, but I know it's a Laura Ashley print. I'm so happy you noticed-I've loved that wallpaper from the first moment I saw it.Have a terrific weekend!

Ann-Marie

Kathleen Grace said...

How adorable, and pefect for y our cute laundry room!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Not only is that stinkin' cute, but it's stinkin' wicked cute - which - believe me - is the highest compliment possible.

wendy said...

ahhhhh. so cute.

Donna said...

Love the ironing board! It's adorable!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Aahhhh! That is so super cute!! I want one!!