Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sayings

"If you do not believe in yourself, do not blame others for lacking faith in you."   Brendan Francis

8 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Do you still have this much snow? I was hoping it was melting by now for you.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Do you still have this much snow? I was hoping it was melting by now for you.

Brenda Pruitt said...

That is truly a good one! I was wondering about the snow as well...
Brenda

Donna said...

Happy Sunday to you, Mimi! Good quote, and a great photo. Do you have that much snow?

Hugs,
Donna

Diane's Photography said...

I like this saying Sue... we'll be in utah the end of March. We can hang out. love ya

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Amen to that...

I love your snow pictures! Wish we had some in CA, really! Let me know the next time you are here because I would love to met up with you and Annie. I had to cancel the boutique so many were dropping out at the last minute. Disappointed. Making a commitment to someone is not as strong as they were in my day! :(

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

So true.
Hard concept for teens sometimes. At least the one at my house.


Do you really have that much snow? JUST KIDDING! (I had to get on the band wagon too! hehehee)
We still have snow but it's rapidly going! YES!
Forsythia will be in bloom before too long. I need some!
Enjoy
Mercy

Linda said...

I can't believe all the snow you have. I do not miss it at all!

Linda