Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Friday, March 18, 2011

Multifunctional

Have you seen these little cupcake stands at Walmart?

$5.00

Over in the seasonal department along with the rest of the leftover Valentine stuff.




Of course mine's not actually holding a cupcake at the moment.

It's a bran muffin holder too.

13 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

That is so cute. I want one. I'll have to see if I could find one. But then where do I store it? I have a big 3 tier stand we are always shoving around in the closet.

Julie Harward said...

That is real cute and only 5.00 that is a steal of a deal for sure! ;D

Simple Home said...

What a cute little cupcake holder!! I've been seeing these in magazines and all over blogland. I haven't seen one in stores yet. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Brenda said...

Super cute! I will have to check out my Walmart! Happy to see you were in ARIZONA!
Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda

Kathleen Grace said...

Adorable! What a great deal and it's red. Nuff said, I'd buy it too!

Donna said...

Pretty cute, and functional too!

Hugs,
Donna

Linda said...

I love this and I went back to get one and they had sold out....my loss...they are so cute.

GRAMS said...

You better have bought 2 more of them. ;) See you Monday and then you can get some Mormon Muffins to put in it.

Annie said...

I just made bran muffins last week. They are my favorite!

Connie said...

I have never seen one of those! I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. Your bran muffin looks good. :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

$5.00???? Way to go!! So SUPER CUTE! : )

mimi said...

Oh that is just tooooooo cute and red too---perfect for my kitchen. I guess I will be making a trip to Target :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a deal and soooo adorable!!

xo
Becky