Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Sayings

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."  Seneca



Where are my pictures??

2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

I've always liked that saying...

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday, my friend...

Julie

Jori said...

I just found your blog by googling polka dot flatware. I LOVE yours, I am racing to the Home Goods store. My pictures weren't showing up on my blog, and I found out it was an interent explorer problem. If you go through google chrome when you post on your blog it works fine. I am your latest follower. :)