Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look Who's Potty Trained

 The mister thinks I shouldn't post this picture.  He's pretty sure this little sweetpea will be traumatized for life.   Please note his reading material.
We like to raise boys that are in touch with their feminine side.

10 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

I am in the middle of this with my two year old and no action yet just lots of reading of books.

Julie Harward said...

That is the sweetest thing...and who doesn't love the magic of Cinderella?! ;D

Connie said...

Does sitting down qualify for being in touch with his feminine side?
That is a priceless picture and I'm sure he won't be traumatized.
Isn't it wonderful when they're finally out of diapers!

Brenda said...

Too cute! Love it! As a mother of four boys, I can relate to the celebration! So adorable to see Beauty and The Beast as his choice of literature.

janis said...

As my Hubby says... once you post it, it's out there! lol Very precious♥

acorn hollow said...

So cute!
Cathy

Nicole said...

That is so cute, I love it. I really love your bead board and tile too. My 4 year old has been potty trained for a few months now and I swear he has to try out every public restroom in Utah, It drives me insane.

wendy said...

You bet I noticed his reading material....so cute. Sleeping Beauty I believe. Nothing wrong with teaching a young man to appreaciate and understand ALL things fanciful.
Potty training is so hard.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, this just melted my heart. A Prince in training!!! : )
M.L.
P.S. Thx for being a sweetie and dropping by Sara's place.

Simple Home said...

Oh this made me smile Mimi Sue :-) My husband would think the same thing too, but I think he'll fare just fine.
Thank you so much for your prayers for Jordan. Our family has been so encouraged by the outpouring of prayers and love.
Blessings,
Marcia