Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Sayings



"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun."    Mary Lou Cook

8 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful Spring picture. I've always said that I'm not creative but if that's the definition, then I am creative.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Are those tulips bursting forth? Lovely. I can't believe that white chair fit in that box either. We had a swingset come in one long box and sure enough it was all in there. Amazing.

Comeca Jones said...

How lovely that they are blooming now.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love everything about creativity!
Brenda

Scrap for Joy said...

This is so true! Don't be afraid of making mistakes...just jump in and play!
I was so impressed with your Ikea chair. Will you come to Pittsburgh and help me?
xoxo
Joyce
(trying to catch up!)

Lisa said...

So what you're saying is my kitchen curtain three times re-do was just me being creative? Thank you!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

You sure are busy! A busy bee for sure! Love the chair you put together!

Hugs,
Maryjane

wendy said...

I agree!!!!!