Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Monday, May 11, 2009

A Health Tip

I tried it this morning. I now weigh less than I did in high school! You're welcome!

10 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

HA HA LOL...If this is the way to do it, I might just use the scales again! ♥ (smiling)

GRAMS said...

We'll just keep telling ourselves that it works. Are you having a great time? I hope so. Janis

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Silly Mimi...you crack me up! Just what I needed today. : )

Just a bed of roses said...

great way to tip the scales...I'm sure I would break my face!

Ginger said...

That's hilarious. I need to start weighing myself that way. lol.

Anne Fannie said...

I love it!

Sue said...

Hi Mimi Sue,
That will do it !!I must keep this in mind. Great post.
Sue

Aubrey said...

Ooh--I need to do this, maybe this will be the pregnancy where I don't gain 45 pounds. Yikes. Perhaps it will also help not being pregnant over Christmas and maybe it will be too hot to eat this summer. ;)

Sue said...

My husband is putting me to shame in the dieting department....He has lost 10 pounds in the past 12 days....I'm amazed....if they cut off my right arm i wouldn't lose weight that fast....how did he do it?? Stopped drinking Snapple...

Carol R said...

If only I had thought of that! Thanks for the tip - this is weight loss regime that actually works!