Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Sayings

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."
John Wayne

3 comments:

Glimpse of My World said...

I love that saying!! Isn't it the TRUTH!! sERIouslY!! hUGS TO ya.. Have a great week!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Uh Oh...my mom has a crush on John Wayne. Better not let her see this photo! : )
And guess what? My Sara just finished reading 'Princess Academy'. I'll have to tell her about your last post.

Alison Hall said...

hahahahahahahaha I love it!!!