Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mimi Sue Blocks

I've been meaning to show you what my dear blogging friend Janis made for me for Mother's Day. Mimi Sue blocks! All the precious grandchildren
Pictures printed, and modpodged, and antiqued, and ribboned. So cute. Thank you so much Janis!

5 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

Oh my! how adorable. What a great idea, your friend is very talented. Love the way you have them displayed.

GRAMS said...

Aren't you sweet. Thanks for the plug. I called you this morning but no answer. It's Sue's birthday today and we are going out tomorrow afternoon. Call me if you want to go. Don't know what we're doing yet. Have any good ideas?

Nola said...

What a great gift! That girl is just too talented!

Just a bed of roses said...

I have to admit...never seen this done before and I love it, new take on wooden blocks for a change, what a neat friend.

Anne Fannie said...

These are really cute. Were they made by Grams? They sure look like something she makes!
~Ann