Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sayings

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."
Henry Ford

3 comments:

PunkRose {Sher} said...

I simply love this quote! It really is all about subtle & simplicity - if we think we can do something, we can! Always think positive I say. Happy Sunday to you! xo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

L O V E this quote. Also, the window boxes and porch swing below...uuh...your little cottage is just getting too cute for it's own britches. You're going to have some magazine people knocking on your door before long wanting to take pix!
Where in the world did you find that Euro. goat cart and wicker beehive??? I'm green with envy!
Mimi Sue...would you do me a favor and mention my "100th" celebration and giveaway at the end of one of your posts this week? I opened up my little etsy shop along with the celebration and would appreciate the exposure. If you don't feel comfortable with this, I will still love you...promise!!!really!!!

Sue said...

Hi Mimi Sue,
What a very true quote! thank you for sharing.
I love your window boxes, what a great job you all did on them! Thank you for sharing,
Sue