Valerie, who has this really adorable blog, Glimpse of My World, has given me this Honest Scrap. The requirement is to list 10 things about myself and then pass it along. So here goes.
1. I worked for a school district when my kids were growing up.I first worked as a teacher's assistant and then later in the school nurse's office as a health assistant.
It was such a fabulous place to work because I had all holidays and vacations off with my kids. Plus it was three hours a day.The perfect job.
2. I had three kids in three years. The first two are fifteen months apart, the third was born twenty six months later. We adopted our fourth when she was a year old.
3. My three biological children were all born on the 3rd of the month.February 3, May 3, and July 3.
4. We lived in the same house for 17 years while raising our kids. Since 2000 we've moved five times.
5. I love being home. I'd rather nest than go out.
6. I can buy shoes in the kids department. I almost always buy my tennis shoes there. They're less expensive.
7. I once had lunch with Roseanne Barr, sort of. I was in Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Santa Monica and she came in with her toddler and a bodyguard. She sat at the tablenext to mine. The bodyguard folded his arms and stood against a wall and gave me dirty looks.
8. I am a sixth generation Californian living in Utah.
9. I love to cook and bake.
10. I love to craft, stitch, sew, decorate, garden, and play with my three adorable grandchildren.
Phew, that was harder than it looks! I'd like to pass this on to...
Nana, from Nana's Kitchen
Nicole, from Our Cozy Nest
Sue, from Rue Mouffetard
Joy, from Joy's Thoughts and Things
Lewaina, from The Stone House
Aubrey, from Shiner's Circus
Janis, from Grams
ML, from House of Whimsy