Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun at Mimi's Cottage

Look who came to visit Grampa and Mimi last night. We all had so much fun!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Mimi,
What a cutie! I know you had lots of fun.

Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Donna

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh wow, I don't know who's luckier, the baby or the Mimi! I am sure you both had a wonderful time! :)
Carrie

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Look at the Dimples! How fun Grandchildren are huh! :-)♥

Kathleen Grace said...

What a beautiful baby! I bet she got lots of cuddles this weekend:>)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How cute! I bet you did have fun!

You asked me if I had done a lampshade tutorial...yes...here is the link:

http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/2008/08/finshed-shade.html

Go take a look,.....
Hugs,
Penny

Aubrey said...

he. is. CUTE. I love big eyes--and my kids didn't get them. i'm making it a rule they have to marry big-eyed people, not beady-eyed ones like their parents.

okay, now that tiffani has a bluebird on her door--I REALLY want one and her mil did not respond at all to my comment asking her if she'd show how to make one. i'm to idiotic to figure it out on my own--or rather, too chicken to walk up to their front doors like paparazzi to steal a picture and figure out what they made them out of.

Sue said...

What a gorgeous baby...look at those dimples...Mimi your very lucky!!

Anne Fannie said...

What a cutie pie!