Mimi Sue's Cottage

A home is much more than a house built of lumber, brick, or stone. A home is made of love, sacrifice, and respect. We are responsible for the homes we build. We must build wisely, for eternity is not a short voyage. There will be calm and wind, sunlight and shadows, joy and sorrow. But if we really try, our home can be a bit of heaven here on earth. Thomas S Monson







Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Sayings

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. Ronald Reagan

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

Hi Sue,
I love the quote. Ronald Reagan was an awesome man! Wow, I love the shopping finds! I've been kinda busy this week and gotten behind on blogging and blog visiting!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Aubrey said...

I wish I had a spot in my garden that looked like that picture--but alas, I kill plants unless the sprinklers hit them.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ronald Reagan huh? I'm not surprised. He was a great guy.
I just read your last post. Wish I could have gone to that Quilter's Coop with you. It looked delightful. And on a funny note...my last two posts were about quilting and TJMaxx. Great minds think alike. : )

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

cherry said...

I have been playing catch up....I hope your trip is going well. Looks like a lot of fun...can't wait to see all your finds. You need to come up to Oregon and see me...you aren't that far away rofl! cherry